When photos, videos or, voice files are shared in WhatsApp and stored on the monitored device as attachments, you can view and download them remotely.
1. Register an account on Spyzie.com or within the Spyzie app (available on both App store and Play Store). Once the account is created, it can be used on both desktop and within the apps.
2. Enter the target phone or device information after logging into the account and complete the Spyzie Wizard setup process. Please visit the user tutorial page to learn more details about how to set up Spyzie and spy on text messages on iOS and Android devices respectively.
3. Once the setup process is completed, and the Spyzie account is logged in, click the WhatsApp option on the left side of the dashboard. The detailed content is displayed on the right side of the Control Panel.
4. You can also monitor all photos, videos and pictures shared via the WhatsApp messenger. Simply click the WhatsApp Files option.
5. Click the refresh button to update the monitored WhatsApp data.
Tips: whatever device you may use, iPhone, android phone or computer, you don't need to install any app on either your device or the target iPhone. Whenever you would like to monitor WhatsApp usage, just sign into the Spyzie account on Spyzie.com on any of your devices with internet connection. However, if you prefer to use app rather than browser, you may download the Spyzie app from Google Play or App Store.