Snapchat’s new tracker feature is currently making a wave in the present tech and social media scene. Even though the feature is quite unique and let us know about the exact location of our loved ones, it can also invade our privacy. Therefore, if you are using the social media app, then you should be aware of Snapchat tracker as well. While parents like the new feature to track Snapchat of their kids, not everyone is loving it. In this post, we will teach you how to track Snapchat using its native feature and a third-party tool.
Recently, Snapchat has released an update regarding its tracking feature. By enabling the feature, you can let Snapchat track your location on a real-time basis. Your location can be tracked by your friends and you can even attach it to your stories as well. With the integration of Bitmoji, Snapchat’s interface will display your personalized Bitmoji at your precise location.
In this way, users can attain a real-time location of their friends and loved ones. The Snapchat tracker will let users know what their friends are upto by including their location. This can also help parents to track Snapchat location of their kids as well.
Using Snapchat tracker is pretty easy. Since the tracking feature is included in Snapchat’s native interface, you don’t have to take the assistance of any third-party tool to use it. To learn how to track Snapchat location using its native interface, follow these steps.
1. Launch Snapchat on your phone and go to its camera screen (that is, the home screen). From here, you need to pinch out (zoom out) the screen.
2. This will open the “Friends on Snap Map” interface, providing the location of your friends nearby.
3. To know the location of any friend, simply tap on their Bitmoji icon. This will automatically zoom in to their current location.
4. Later, you can just tap and start chatting with them as well. You can also Search for a specific friend on the Search bar as well and know their present location.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you would be able to learn how to track Snapchat location without any trouble. Though, there are times when users don’t like to make their location public. It can lead to stalking or bullying as well and it is recommended by experts to turn it off. If you wish to turn off Snapchat tracker, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android device. Pinch out to view the Snapchat map.
2. From the top left corner, you can tap on the gear icon to visit its Settings.
3. Here, you can view an option for Ghost Mode. Make sure that the option is enabled. This will disable the location service on Snapchat.
4. Furthermore, you can also choose to share your location only with your friends as well from the Settings.
5. To make sure that Snapchat won’t track your location, you can go to your device’s Settings > Apps/App Info > App Permissions and select Snapchat.
6. Here, you can disable the location services that were earlier turned on for Snapchat.
That’s it! This won’t let anyone track Snapchat location of yours and you would be able to use the app without any complications.
If you are a concerned parent who would like to track Snapchat activity and location of their kids, then you can simply take the assistance of Spyzie. As you can see, a user can switch off Snapchat tracker as per their requirements. This won’t let you know the exact location of your kids. Nevertheless, by using Spyzie, you can track Snapchat and other social media activity of the user and that too without letting them know.
Since the Spyzie app runs in the stealth mode, it won’t let the targeted user know of its presence. It has a web-based dashboard that can be accessed remotely anytime. Using Spyzie, you can access all the activity related to a user’s Snapchat account. You can also use it to track their location, social media activity on other apps, call logs, photos, messages, and more. To learn how to track Snapchat activity of a user, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, go to Spyzie’s website here and create a new account by providing your email id and setting up a password.
2. You can get its paid subscription and provide added information related to the target device to complete the setup.
3. Now, unlock the target Android device and go to its Settings > Security. From here, you can turn on the download of apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Launch any web browser on the device and download the APK version of the app by visiting its website.
5. Tap on the “Install” button once the APK file is downloaded. After when the app is installed, launch it and provide your credentials to sign-in.
6. Furthermore, you are required to grant the necessary permissions to the app to track Snapchat activity. Later, you can delete the app and let it run in the stealth mode.
7. You can access the activity of a user by visiting your Spyzie dashboard online. It provides lots of information related to the target device.
8. Though, you need to ensure that the Feature Status option for Snapchat is turned on. Else, the Snapchat tracker of Spyzie won’t work.
9. Visit the Social Apps section from the left panel and choose “Snapchat”. Agree with the display message and gain a complete access to the user’s activity on Snapchat. This would include their chats, photos, videos, and more.
We hope that after going through this post, you would be able to learn how to track Snapchat account and location of a user without any trouble. Spyzie provides 100% secure and reliable results and will let you track Snapchat of any user without getting detected. It is a remarkably spying solution that will certainly come handy to you on numerous occasions. With so many added features, it is surely a must-have tool for every thoughtful parent out there.