Are you a concerned parent who would like to keep an eye on their kid’s activity on Snapchat? Don’t worry! You are not the only one. Lately, almost every parent is getting worried about the influence of this social media app on their kids. To assist them, we have come up with a Snapchat parental control tool. By using this Snapchat parent app, you would be able to track your kid’s activity and keep them safe. In this post, we will make you familiar with the functionality of its Snapchat parental controls and what added measures you should take as a thoughtful parent.
Snapchat is one of the most popular social media apps of the present times. One of the reasons for its immense popularity is its ease of access and privacy. Unlike other social media platforms (like Facebook), users have to select the people they wish to send their snaps to. Even with Snapchat Stories, they are able to see who viewed their updates.
Additionally, unlike other platforms, snaps only last for a certain period. While Stories mostly stay for 24 hours, private snaps last only for a few seconds. This makes it easier for kids to chat and send pictures without any record. As their chats and snaps can’t be saved (with the exception of taking a screenshot), it makes the social media app quite personal.
Since Snapchat doesn’t keep any record of user activity, it becomes quite tough for parents to know how their kids are using the app. Thankfully, by taking the assistance of a dedicated Snapchat parental control tool, you can know how your kids are using the app. We recommend taking the assistance of Spyzie to do the same. It is a comprehensive Snapchat parent app that will let you gain a complete access to a user’s social media activity.
Besides Snapchat, you can also use Spyzie to track the activity on other popular social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and more. It can also be used to track the target device’s location, call logs, messages, media files, and more. You can use the Snapchat parental controls setting by following these steps:
1. Go to Spyzie’s official website right here and create your account. While providing your basic information, you can also buy its premium subscription as well.
2. Additionally, you need to provide basic information related to the target device to complete the setup wizard.
3. Now, you need to install the app on the target device. To do this, go to its Settings > Security and turn on the option of app download from Unknown Sources (that is sources other than Google Play).
4. Afterward, you can simply download its APK file from the setup wizard on your Android device.
5. After completing the download, tap on the “Install” button to get the app.
6. Once the Snapchat parent app has been installed, you can simply launch it and sign-in using the same credentials.
7. Allow all the needed permission to the app and start monitoring the device. You can also delete the app and let it run in the stealth mode. In this way, you would be able to track the target device without letting your kids know.
8. To access Snapchat parent control, log into Spyzie’s web dashboard from anywhere. You can access lots of features from its dashboard.
9. Nevertheless, you should note that in order to track social media activity, you need to turn on the option of “Feature Status”.
10. From the left panel, you can access different kinds of controls related to the device. Under the “Social Apps” section, visit the “Snapchat” option.
11. This will open the Snapchat parental control page. You can simply agree with the message and start monitoring your kid’s activity on Snapchat.
That’s it! By using this Snapchat parental app, you can access your kid’s activity on the social media app. This Snapchat parental control will help you keep a track of your kid’s activity on Snapchat and that too without getting detected.
Snapchat might be a sophisticated tool, but it has certain loopholes as well. If you wish to access Snapchat securely, then follow these steps.
• Firstly, make sure that you have a private account on Snapchat. This will make sure that only your friends would be able to view your stories.
• Even though it feels like that Snaps only last for a few seconds, it is not the case. Whatever you snap can stay permanently. All it takes is one screenshot to save a snap.
• Keep changing your Snapchat password in every 3-6 months to provide an added security to your account. Also, keep a strong alphanumeric password for your account that would be pretty unique in nature.
• If you are accessing someone’s Snapchat account with a third-party tool, then use a VPN to protect your location. Ideally, you should only use trusted Snapchat parental controls (like Spyzie) to do it.
• If you are spying on someone, make sure that you are not invading their privacy or performing anything illegal. The tool can be used by concerned parents to spy on their kids. Though, one should always be aware of the legal obligations before proceeding.
• Try not to chat with someone you personally don’t know on Snapchat. Restrain from sending your snaps to anyone just like that.
• Don’t share your password with anyone, even if you get a call from someone who claims to be an official Snapchat representative.
By implementing these suggestions, you would certainly be able to use Snapchat and the Snapchat parent app in a thoughtful manner. Now when you know how to track your kid’s social media activity with this Snapchat parental control, you can certainly protect them from any unwanted situation or indecent content. Go ahead and try Spyzie’s Snapchat parental controls and let us know about your experience in the comments.