The digital world brings so much information and data that it makes a person/kids vulnerable to sharing, sending, or getting indulged with sensitive data that they are not supposed to do. Thus, it becomes imperative to get alerts against all the confidential information shared, accessed through online media.Using instant alert by Spyzie to keep your young ones safe against cyberbullying. It is even applicable to employees who should not share sensitive information with others.
Well, there are ways you can make the internet safe for your kids:
1. One of them is by installing sophisticated content filtering software such as FamiSafe which will filter any toxic material from getting to the kids.
2. Also, browsers have parental controls which can easily be set up to filter content and provide security through privacy.
3. Chaperoning the kids while they use the internet is also another way but will require your time, which sometimes can hard to allocate.
4. There are also internet safety laws such as the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) that helps protect kids younger than 13 years when they are online.
SIM Change Alert is an app that enables mobile phone users to monitor changes that are unexpected within the SIM card, mostly in cases of theft or misplacement. The App sends SMS messages to the trusted phone number when a non-authorized SIM card is inserted in the mobile phone to ensure privacy and security.
1. You can activate your SIM card change alert on your Android from settings under location and security module. From the options select SIM Change alert.
2. For Samsung Galaxy users, you can enter your Samsung account info. Then give the specific text message and numbers to get the notification if the SIM is changed.
3. Alternatively, use a SIM card change notifier. It is available for download free from Google Play Store. You can pre-set one number to get a SIM to change alert on your friend’s or your other phone. Since it can easily be located in the App manager and be uninstalled, you need to secure it using AppLock.
Create a premium Spyzie account on Spyzie website.
Choose and connect target device and make necessary settings.
Visit the Spyzie dashboard to view monitored data of the targeted device.