Your purchase of Spyzie tools and services shall be regulated by this Refund Policy.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AS IT DETERMINES YOUR RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO YOUR PURCHASES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL RESTRICTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
In case you have technical issues with the Spyzie monitoring tools, which cannot be fixed by Spyzie Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to this Refund Policy, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 7 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don’t contradict with the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
- No refund will be issued after 7 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
- Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another Spyzie subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
- No refund will be issued in case a user refuses to re-install or re-link Spyzie Software in the event of the performed upgrade of the operating system on the target device.
No refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond Spyzie control. They include, but are not limited to:
- No refund will be issued in case a user’s target device is not in compliance with the Spyzie Compatibility Policy. The following operating systems are NOT supported: Symbian Belle, Windows Phone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry 10 or Bada. Please read more about our Compatibility Policy.
- No refund will be issued in case the target device has lost connection with Spyzie subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
- A target phone is not owned by a user or a user does not receive a consent of a target phone owner to install the Spyzie Software, or has forgotten the password to unlock it;
- A target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- The carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of Spyzie Software;
- A target phone was reset to original factory settings;
- A user does not follow the setup guidelines stated on our site or from our customer support team or does not accept technical assistance;
- A user did not receive the data that had been saved on a target phone before Spyzie was installed on it;
- A user intended to use Spyzie on more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- Personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
- Spyzie software was unlinked or damaged by anti-virus software, target device’s owner or other services;
- A user’s iCloud credentials for a target device are not up-to-date;
- iCloud backup cannot be activated to a target device by a user, even though it is technically possible;
- A target device does not have daily WI-FI connection;
- A target iOS device does not have enough space in iCloud for saving backups and a user is not able to increase it;
You are required to send your refund request to Spyzie at email@example.com. We do not accept refund requests made in other possible ways. The refund decision shall be made within seven business days.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us. Account’s reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).Charges for the service(s) which use our credit card payment processor will be identified on your credit card statement. Fees, incurred as the result of chargebacks or other payment disputes brought by you, your bank, or a Payment Provider, and disputes that require accounting or legal services shall be covered by you.