Smartphone addiction has become one of the major concerns among parents these days. If your child stays frustrated without checking social media and always has an urge to play online games, then it is high-time you need to take a drastic measure. There are plenty of apps out there that can be used to set internet time limit. This will help you regulate the way your kids, employees, or anyone else uses their smartphones. Some people also use these apps to control their own addiction and improve their efficiency. In this post, we discuss these solutions in detail.
Freedom is one of the most widely known internet anti-addiction apps, which has a user-friendly interface. You can use it to restrict your kids, employees, or yourself as well.
Supported OS: iOS, Mac, and Windows PC
Price: Plans start from $2.50 a month
If you feel like you are not able to work efficiently and gets constantly distracted by the internet, then this is just the perfect app for you.
Supported OS: Android, Mac, and Windows
Price: Free (for Android) and $9 a month (premium)
Qustodio is a highly secure application that will let you restrict the way your kids use their smartphones and computers. Its time restriction feature is one of the best in the industry.
Supported OS: Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Kindle and Nook
Price: $55 for 3 devices
OurPact is one of the best family-oriented apps that will encourage you all to go off your smartphones together. It can help you set internet time limit for your kids and yourself pretty easily.
Supported OS: iOS and Android
Price: $1.99 a month
Screen Time is another reputed application that is used by parents to set internet time limit. After completing its 14-day free trial, you need to get its subscription to access its premium features.
Supported OS: iOS, Android and Amazon
Price: $3.99 a month (and free for basic version)
While all of the above-mentioned apps can set internet time limit, they can’t be used to get an extensive access to your kid’s smartphone. This device monitoring tool works on both iOS and Android phones and will let you track them remotely. In this way, you can know the whereabouts of your kids, whom they are talking to, their browsing history, and more without getting detected.
The Android version of the device comes with tons of features. You can use its keylogger, capture screenshots, listen to the device’s surroundings, and even schedule restrictions. Therefore, you can also use Spyzie to restrict the use of an Android phone remotely. Even though this feature is not available for iOS devices, you can still use it as an iPhone monitoring tool. Without even accessing the target iOS device, you can obtain crucial information related to it such as call logs, contacts, messages, WhatsApp chats, browser history, location logs, notes, voice memos, and so on.
You can easily learn how to set phone usage with Spyzie by following these steps:
1. Firstly, create your Spyzie account. After setting up your account, you can also buy its subscription.
2. Complete the setup wizard by specifying the target device type and providing other information.
3. Now, access the target device, unlock it, and go to its Settings. From here, you can enable downloading of apps from third-party sources.
4. Go to Spyzie’s website and download the APK version of its tracking app.
5. After installing the app, launch it and log-in to your own Spyzie account. Grant the app all the permissions that it asks for.
6. Great! You are almost there. Simply enable the device administrator and start monitoring it. You can remove the app’s icon if you want to run it in a stealth mode.
7. To monitor the device, go to its dashboard or use its control panel app. You will get all the important features on its homepage.
8. Go to its left panel, and click on “Schedule Restriction” to add a restriction to the device.
9. Provide the start and end time for the restriction, and the days before saving it.
10. Confirm it by viewing the restricted message that would be displayed on the device.
11. Furthermore, you can go to the “Applications” section and block any app from the device indefinitely. Later, you can unblock the app as well.
If you have Spyzie, then you can easily keep a strict eye on your kids and know how they use their smartphones. It is one of the most secure spying apps out there and supports a 100% invisible mode as well. Go ahead and create your account without paying anything and have a preview of this amazing tool. It is an essential tool for every parent and will let you work on your kid’s safety for sure.