“How to limit phone usage? I have two teenage kids and they both spend too much time on their phones. Is there any app to limit phone use?”
These days, a lot of parents approach us with questions like this. If you are also a concerned parent or an employer who would like to limit cell phone use of someone around you, then you are up for a treat. There are plenty of applications out there that can help you do the same. For your convenience, we have handpicked the 5 best tools in this post. Also, we will teach you how to limit phone usage with one of the best tools out there. Let’s get it started with!
Spyzie is undoubtedly the best app to limit phone use. It is quite easy to setup various restrictions using its monitoring interface. You can set as many restrictions as you want and label them as well. There is a native tool to help you set weekly or daily restrictions from its interface.
Price: Plans start from $7.5 a month
Phonesheriff is one of the oldest and most trusted apps to limit cell phone use. It has an easy to use interface and an extended compatibility that works on all major Android phones and tablets.
Price: $49 for 6 months
If your budget allows, then go with this app to limit phone use. It has the trusted brand name of Norton and comes with tons of advanced features. Besides restricting the device use, you can also block certain websites and content as well to safeguard your kids.
Price: $49.99 a year
Net Nanny is one of the most trusted ways to limit cell phone use. It can block all kinds of unwanted content on a device and let you set limited restrictions as well. All of this can be done from its web-based dashboard.
Price: $12 per device
Qustodio is a smart and highly advanced app to limit phone use. It supports a maximum of 15 devices that can be monitored together under one roof.
Price: $55 for three devices
After getting to know about all these amazing apps to limit cell phone use, you must be excited to use one as well. As you can see, Spyzie is the best and the most affordable app to limit phone use. It is a complete device tracking solution that will let you keep an eye on the device’s real-time location, social media activity, calls, and so much more. It also has an advanced keylogger, call recorder, and geo-fencing feature too.
You can learn how to limit phone usage with Spyzie by following these steps:
1. Firstly, create your Spyzie account. Enter a working email id, set up a strong password, and buy the subscription of your choice.
2. In order to complete the setup wizard, you need to enter basic details regarding the device owner and the type of platform it runs on. Currently, you can schedule restrictions only on Android devices.
3. After buying a subscription, access the target Android device once. Make sure that you are able to download apps from third-party sources by visiting its security settings.
4. Once it is done, go to Spyzie’s website and download the tracking app on the same device.
5. You need to log-in by using your own account credentials. Also, allow all the permissions to make the app function flawlessly.
6. Turn on the device administration and start monitoring it. If you want, you can remove the app icon and let it run in the background invisibly.
7. Now, to track the device, you can go to Spyzie’s dashboard from its web interface or mobile app. The dashboard has all the major shortcuts.
8. From the left panel, you can go to the “Schedule Restriction” feature. From here, you can add a restriction.
9. To learn how to limit phone usage, simply set the start and the end hour for the relevant day of the week. You can also select multiple days and label the restriction as well.
Now when you know how to limit phone usage of your kids, you can let them concentrate on their studies or sleep without any distractions. Go ahead and give Spyzie a try. It is certainly the best app to limit phone use and track the device remotely. You can set as many restrictions as you want and manage them from its dashboard. Give it a try and feel free to contact us regarding any query you have about the tool.