Parental Controls (or you can call them restriction apps) allow parents to restrict iPhone usage along with definite operations and functions which their kids must not perform on iPhone. It is not that this feature wasn’t there before in iPhone models; however, iOS 12 has taken it to a completely different level and different place. A lot of users thought that Apple has from the latest iOS 12 version, but it is not the case. This latest version supports almost every apple screen time app.
Most parents are worried about their children getting obsessed with the internet as well as mobile phones. Yes, their academic results are getting affected as these devices are distracting them from focusing on the important things. So much exposure at such an early age is not good for kids. Don’t worry! There is a solution to it with an iOS 12 restriction, you can always limit the time your kid is spending on a device, and you can monitor it.
Geared towards kids and younger teens, Spyzie is one of the best apple screen time app for mobile devices, which works as the best iOS 12 restrictions. Other than usual SMS/MMS, call, social media usage, and internet monitoring, it has a plethora of features like usage limiting, app blocking, and geofencing.
It is the best app when it comes to limiting time on the phone as well as restricting its use. You can manage numerous other features from its user-friendly interface. It has many advanced features, which help in tracking of a device.
As the name suggests, it is a screen time apple app, which is used by millions of users from all around the world. Many users are using it to limit time on the phone. It is one of the most crucial tools for parents. This app certainly helps to restrict the time for which children use a device.
It is another apple screen time app that most users are trusting, relying on because of its user-friendly interface, and vast compatibility.
You should try this screen time apple app if you are really looking to guard your kids against indecent content or exposure on the internet.
Most parents trust this mobile restriction app as it boosts Android and iOS 12 restriction features as well. The best thing is that it is not limited to smartphones only; one can easily restrict the way their children access their laptops and desktops.
1. Spyzie limits time on the phone that will certainly be of great use to you. To use this tool, simply follow these quick steps.
2. To begin with, go to Spyzie’s website and create an account by providing some basic details.
3. After that, select the device you wish to search out. The time restrictions, as well as app blocker features, are there.
4. Go to its Settings after unlocking the target device and > Security to enable app download from third-party sources.
5. Go to Spyzie’s website on your device and download the APK version that its tracking app has.
6. When you are done with installing the app, you can launch it and log in using all your account credentials.
7. Also, enable the device administrator and monitor it.
8. After that, you can monitor it by going to its dashboard or you can also make use of the control panel app.
9. “Schedule Restriction” feature will be there on the left of the panel. This is where one can add all kinds of restrictions to the target device.
10. After selecting, “Add Restriction” button is there. There you will see an interface like setting time duration, naming the restriction and more.
11. One can also block apps by using Applications feature as it encourages iOS 12 restriction in your own way.
Spyzie certainly helps you to limit time on the phone; you can ensure that your kids would use their device as it should be used. It is easy to use Spyzie, and it enables a free sign-up. Parental control apps are vital if you have children who use mobile devices a lot. Parents would look to monitor what their children are doing, and this is where an app like Spyzie can prove to be a real help.