Facebook is one of the most widely used social media platforms of the present time. Though, in order to safeguard their privacy, users choose to make their profile private. Therefore, strangers are not able to view their photos, friend lists, or any other activity.
If you are a concerned parent who would like to view/see private Facebook profiles and photos of your kids without being friends with them, then a private profile can be a problem. If your kids have a private account, then you won’t be able to see their activity. Don’t worry! You can take the assistance of a third-party tool to meet your requirements.
Spyzie is a remarkable spying tool that can help you track real-time activity on a target device. Besides getting their location and accessing their calls, messages, photos, etc. you can also gain a complete access to their social media activity. The feature is currently available on the Android app of Spyzie and will let you track the target user’s Facebook account without being detected. To learn how to view/see private Facebook profile and photos of someone using Spyzie, follow these steps:
1. Firstly, visit Spyzie’s official website right here and create a new account. You can get its paid subscription to access its features.
2. Complete the wizard by providing basic information about the target Android device.
3. Now, unlock the target device and go to its Settings > Security to enable download from third-party sources.
4. Launch a web browser on the device and visit Spyzie’s website to download its APK version.
5. You can install the app on the target device by tapping on the “Install” button after downloading the APK file.
6. Launch the app on the device and log-in by providing your credentials.
7. Additionally, you need to grant relevant permissions to the app and tap on the “Start Monitoring” button. You can even delete the app icon and let it run in the stealth mode.
8. That’s it! To access vital information related to the target device, visit Spyzie’s web-based dashboard.
9. Though, before you track the social media activity on the target device, you need to turn on its “Feature Status” option
10. From the left panel, select Social Apps > Facebook to gain a complete access to the target user’s Facebook account. This would include every kind of update and activity related to their Facebook account.
PictureMate is a freely available Google Chrome extension that can let you view pictures of anyone on Facebook without any added trouble. It is a freely available tool, which needs to be activated in 7 days. Even though you can’t view pictures that are posted by the user, you can view photos that are uploaded by others (and the targeted user is being tagged on them). This doesn’t always meet the requirements of lots of individuals. Nevertheless, you can view/see private Facebook profiles and photos posted by others using PictureMate by following these steps:
1. Firstly, go to PictureMate’s website right here and add the extension to your Google Chrome.
2. After installing the extension, you need to restart Chrome. From the top left corner, you can see that the extension has been added.
3. Now, you can go to Facebook search and look for “photos of” the targeted user. It will provide the result of all the photos posted by someone else on which the user is being tagged.
One of the best ways to view/see private Facebook profiles and photos of someone is by taking the screenshot of their account. If you can access their device, then you can simply screenshot their account photos and mail it to yourself. Though, it can be quite risky and you might end up getting detected. The best way to do it is by taking the assistance of a spying app like Spyzie.
You can simply follow the above-mentioned steps to install Spyzie on the device and use its web-based dashboard. You can go to the “Screenshot” option from the left-panel to get a real-time update on the device activity. When the device is active, simply click on the “Take Screenshot” button. This will let you know what the targeted user is upto at that time.
Social engineering is ideally a psychological approach that can be implemented in today’s world. When you view someone’s profile, you don’t get to see their private information. Instead of simply adding them as a friend, you can send them a message. If they revert, then you would have an access to some basic information to their profile.
Additionally, if they have marked their content visible to “Friends of Friends”, then you can add some of their friends as well. This will let you gain an access to the photos they have been tagged on by their friends or the updates they have made (with the visibility of “Friends of Friends”). Even though this is a time-consuming process, it won’t cost you anything.
Now when you know how to view/see private Facebook profiles and photos of someone, you can certainly keep a strict eye on your kids and loved ones. By taking the assistance of Spyzie, you would be able to track their social media activity and that too without being detected. Go ahead and give Spyzie a try and take a rightful step to being a thoughtful parent.