If you really want to know about an individual, then you should check their browser history. It can give you an in-depth knowledge about your friends and family without letting them know. If you also wish to learn how to check browser history on someone else’s device, then you have come to the right place. In this informative post, we will teach you how to check browser history on leading web browsers and doing the same by taking the assistance of a third-party tool.
If you and your family members are sharing the same system, then you can easily check the browser history on the device without much trouble. Every leading web browser maintains a log of all the websites visited by the user. We have covered the three most popular browsers here.
Google Chrome provides a fast and easy way to access the browsing history. If you are using the same browser as other people in your family, then you can know the latest websites they have visited with this option.
Simply launch Google Chrome and click on its Options (the three dots icon on the top right corner). This will provide a list of all the options related to the browser. Click on “History” to view the recent websites opened in the browser.
To get an in-depth list, you can just click on the “History” option again to open it in a new tab. Here, you can get a view of the daily browser history. Also, you can provide a relevant keyword on the search bar to save your time.
Just like Chrome, Firefox also provides an effortless solution to view the browser history. In this way, you can view the recently viewed websites on your device and can later delete the history as well. To learn how to check browser history on Firefox, just launch the web browser and click on the hamburger icon on the top right corner.
This will provide a grid of all the menu options. Simply select “History” from the provided options to get a list of recently opened web pages. Furthermore, you can click on the “View All History” option to get a complete list of the browser history listed under different categories.
If you use Safari to browse the web, then you can also use its native interface to view the browser history on your device. After launching Safari on your Windows or Mac, just click on the “History” button from the menu bar. This will provide several other options along with a list of some of the recently visited web pages.
To get an in-depth view of the browser history, you can click on the “Show All History” option. This will launch a new tab with a comprehensive list of the opened web pages. To save your time, you can just provide the relevant keywords on the search bar as well.
By following the above-mentioned drill, you can only learn how to check browser history on your own device. The solution will only work if you are sharing your device with your kids, spouse, or anyone else. If you wish to learn how to check browser history of someone else’s device, then you need to take the assistance of a third-party tool like Spyzie.
1. Firstly, visit Spyzie’s official website right here and create a new account.
2. Additionally, you would be needed to fill some basic information related to the target device to complete the setup.
3. Take a hold on the target device and install Spyzie on it. Beforehand, you need to visit its Settings > Security and allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
4. Visit the Spyzie’s website from the target device and download it on the device.
5. After running the installation, sign-up on the Spyzie app using the same credentials.
6. Grant the needed permissions to setup the spying app. Later, you can remove the app icon and let it run in the stealth mode.
7. Great! Now you can go to Spyzie’s web-based dashboard to obtain all the crucial information related to the target device. After logging-in, you can view the device’s real-time location and all the other information.
8. From the left panel, click on the option of “Browser History”. This will provide a list of the visited websites on the right.
9. You can filter your search by providing the relevant keyword on the search tab or simply selecting the time duration.
That’s it! Now when you know how to check browser history of someone else, you can keep an eye on their internet activities. This will let you know if your kids are being exposed to any indecent material on the web or whether they are getting bullied or not. If they are in trouble, their browsing history will let you know of the same.
If you wish to be a thoughtful parent or an alert spouse, then you should definitely know how to check browser history of someone else’s device. This can easily be done with Spyzie. Go ahead and try this amazing tool and recommend it to your friends and family as well.