These days, almost every Android user likes to protect their device from theft. To do so, they mostly take the assistance of a GPS tracker for Android. In the last few years, plenty of device tracking apps have taken over the market. This year was no such exception as well. Now, these tracking apps have lots of added features to provide an added security to the device. In this post, we will make you familiar with some of the best Android GPS tracker apps that you should definitely not miss.
Spyzie is a complete device tracking app that will let you access essential information related to a device in one place. Extremely easy to use, it has a web-based user-friendly dashboard that can be accessed on almost any device. The app can be used to get a real-time location update and allows the access of important data (like messages, photos, notes, and more) on the device.
• It provides an instant location update of the connected device.
• The GPS tracker for Android has a dedicated web-based dashboard.
• It can also access messages, photos, notes, browser history, and other crucial data on the device.
• It is fully compatible with every leading version of Android and iOS.
• Easy to setup and monitor
• Provides an extensive location history
• Works extremely well on unrooted devices as well
• Excellent customer care with personalized assistance
• The app doesn’t function on BlackBerry and Symbian devices
There are numerous premium packages that start from as less as $7.5. You can also try its free demo as well before going for a premium package.
FamiSafeis one of the most recent, yet most powerful parental control apps on the market today. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the app has made it incredibly easy to block certain types of content and individual websites that you deem harmful to your children’s mental well-being.
• You can block your child’s device with the help of FamiSafe.
• Easily view the location of the child.
• You can monitor your child’s web browsing history through FamiSafe.
• Block content that you consider to be harmful to your child through FamiSafe.
• Compatible with iOS and Android devices
• Secure, fast connection to you
• Quick installation
• Monthly fee
• Not compatible with computers
3-days free trial
Life 360 is a complete family tracking app that comes with lots of added features. You can easily add circles for your family and friends to know their recent locations. With it, you can also get a log of their past locations as well. It is one of the best Android GPS tracker apps, which comes with an additional driving support. It can detect a crash, send emergency communication, and analyze your driving pattern.
• It supports flexible location sharing within your circle.
• The app allows the creation of multiple circles and groups.
• Since it is an invite-only app, you don’t have to worry about your privacy.
• It also has the feature of group and private messaging for communication.
• Keeps running in the background with automatic check-ins
• Parents can send check-in requests to kids and vice versa
• Easy to organize location and old logs
• The freely available app has limited features (like 2 place check-ins)
The premium version can be bought for $2.99 a month (or $24.99 per year).
GPS Phone Tracker is one of the oldest and most widely used Android device tracking apps out there. What makes it one of the best Android GPS tracker apps are its easy connectivity features, accurate results, and seamless usage. One can use the app to get an exact location of their friends and family. It also has a device tracking feature to get a real-time update for a lost Android phone.
• The app has a dedicated web interface that can be used to get an accurate location of your device.
• One can also access the location history of their device through its dashboard.
• The app is social and can be used to get location updates of your friends and family.
• It is one of the best ways to stay in touch with your loved ones effortlessly.
• Quite handy and extremely easy to use
• It runs in the background and doesn’t consume a substantial amount of your phone’s battery.
• Easy creation of groups and circles
• The app might seem to malfunction after rooting your device.
The basic version is available for free with in-app purchases that start from $1.5.
Glympse is an all-in-one GPS tracker for Android that will track your whereabouts without invading your privacy. It can be used to track a delivery, request the location of your friends, or to inform your family and colleagues about your location. The app can also be used to track your device to protect it from theft.
• The app has an easy to use and friendly interface that is extremely social in nature.
• It can be used for business purposes to get real-time location of employees.
• The app will track your location on your terms, letting you customize the settings.
• It has extremely sensitive radar that provides precise location of the device.
• It is fully compatible with Android and iOS. The app also works with wearables, smart watches, etc.
• Easy communication feature with other members
• Seamless creation of dedicated circles for family, colleagues, friends, and more
• Limited support to prevent theft or track stolen devices
If you are looking for a foolproof way to locate your phone remotely, then you should definitely give Where’s My Droid a try. The GPS tracker for Android is already used by millions of people worldwide to get a real-time and precise location of their device. It has an excellent anti-theft feature with passive location updates and geo-fencing property.
• It can track your phone even when it is switched off or out of coverage.
• You can remotely lock your device or wipe its data entirely from its web-based dashboard.
• It provides a notification whenever the SIM card is changed.
• It can also capture photo of the intruder after subsequent failure attempts to unlock the device.
• It runs in the background with minimum battery consumption.
• Added features like geo-fencing, GPS flare, etc.
• The app can stop working unexpectedly at times.
• It doesn’t have social support to track the location of your family and friends.
The basic app is available for free. To get the premium app, you need to pay a one-time payment of $3.99.
Go ahead and download the GPS tracker for Android according to your needs. Now when you know about some of the best Android GPS tracker apps, you can easily keep your device safe. Additionally, with these apps, you can also know the real-time location of your loved ones. You can also give Spyzie a try to track any phone and access its crucial data remotely. It is a remarkable GPS tracker for Android and will come handy to you on numerous occasions.