Keep Track of what is happening on Your Phone!
Android Activity Trackers are an easy way to track your daily activity and reach your fitness goals. Using them you can log steps, measure heart rate, track sleep and give warnings. Which Android Activity Tracker is the best for you? It depends on the personal needs and goals but the online market offers a huge variety and something is available for everyone. Step up your fitness. Stay aware and motivated!
We present the top 10 fitness trackers and will recommend the best for you!
Google Fit is an activity tracking application which logs all activity through the Android phone or Wear-Watch.
It sets goals in maintaining physical health, tracks weight and is equipped with GPS tracking.
· It not only logs all the activity but it also sets goals and gives recommendations.
· It is enhanced for Android wear.
· It automatically logs in when you start any activity like cycling, walk or running.
· It collects info from other apps and maintain record of your health.
· It is rated for 3.9
· It does not consist of advanced features like heart rate monitoring or breathing exercises.
· It has a few compatibility issues.
Fitbit is an activity tracker which records heart rate, sleep, log activities like yoga and workouts. It also manages your daily consumption of calories by keeping the record of the food you consume.
Tracking steps, Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring, VO2 Max
· It measures VO2Max, a scientific estimate of fitness.
· It is a better sleep tracker as it measures new sleep stages and insights.
· It accurately tracks running GPS.
· It also guides on breathing training exercises.
· Heart rate tracking is reported less reliable during intense workouts.
Couch to 5k is a comprehensive Android fitness tracking app that keeps the records of your running and make sure you are on track to becoming super fit! As the name suggests, it has a detailed plan of about 9 weeks to make sure you leave your couch and are able to run up to 5k at the end of the tenure of 9 weeks!
· GPS tracking
· Heart rate monitor
· Detailed statistics of your runs
· An option to play
music during your run
· It is easy to use and inexpensive monitoring App.
· It has a proven plan to make sure that you are actually on a path to become fit!
· It has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.
· It may lag on some old Android versions.
You can download the app from here:
Vivo Smart is an android app that works with Garmin bands. It logs activity, heart rate, and sleep.
Logs Step, monitors sleep, heart ratemonitoring, GPS
· It consumes very less battery as compared to other activity trackers.
· Readily delivers notifications.
· It is water resistant up to 50 m.
· It is embedded with original Garmin devices.
· It does not offer a swimming mode.
· Run stats are not very comprehensive.
· It comes with Garmin bands.
· Garmin bands are expensive and start over 100$.
It can record and analyze daily activities and habits to maintain successful diet and exercise plan.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Tracking workouts, fitness devices, setting goals, smart scales, GPS tracking, cardio training, lock screen displays, nutrition plans, racking weight, training plans, personal coaching
· It is rated 4.2 out of 5 among other Apps.
· This is much efficient as compared to original Samsung App.
· It is fast and maintains all record.
· It sometimes lags during syncing.
· It requires too much permission.
Download link: https://shealth.samsung.com
You can track your activity on Lifelog, the clever health & fitness tool on Android.
Developer: Sony Mobile Communications
Features: Steps counter, Sleep tracker, Health Goals, Daily log.
· It works perfectly without a smart band.
· You can personalize health goals.
· It is very accurate.
· It has some issues with tracking weight.
· It has not advanced tracking features.
A smart efficient App used for tracking android phone internal activities, through android activity tracker.
Developer: Giuseppe Montuoro
· It has a 4.6 rating.
· It can be brought into many of the applications due to its capability to draw over layers.
· It minimizes the floating user interface in order to make it less bulky.
· It does not have the advanced fitness tracking features like monitoring sleep or the time of the workout.
· It only tracks smart phone internal activities.
· It does not measure heart rate or suggests on breathing exercises.
To download this app, click the link below:
You can see your daily exercise info with tips and challenges.
Developer: LG Electronics, Inc.
Features: Beginner and Advanced mode, Fitness activities, track weight and diet.
· It is available on all sort of Android devices.
· It helps you start exercise when exercise is not part of the routine.
· Smart Watch and Tone Active are also available.
· It provides fitness tips.
· It is supported only in OS 4.4 and above.
· It is rated 3.2 out of 5.
This fitness tracker has an Analog display, measures heart rate, logs steps and offers a long battery life.
Analog display and a digital display, heart rate sensor, water proof and a long battery life.
· It is accurate, affordable and offers a long battery life.
· It frequently sends notifications to its users in the form of calls, text messages and calendar alerts.
· It does not offer a GPS.
· It does not have advanced features like extracting information from other apps.
It syncs steps and calories with MyFitnessPal.
Developer: Pacer Health
Pedometer, Track Fitness Activity, Companion to MyFitnessPal.
· It measures steps, distance, time of work out and calories.
· No wristband or other hardware required.
· It syncs with MyFitnessPal.
· It does not cover advanced fitness features like advice on the work-out routine.
· It does not monitor sleep or provides guidance on the breathing exercises.
· It sometimes works only when the screen is on.
Now is the time to take action!
Okay, now that you are aware of the best fitness tracking apps for your Android phone, now it the time to take action!
Reading about the fitness apps was only the first part! Here comes the hardest part. Install any of the above-mentioned app, make a work out plan and start your journey to becoming fit!